A Working at Heights training from Major Training Group will give you the skills to proactively react to the risks of working at heights on job sites in building, construction and mining. Learn about the selection, safe use, and maintenance of fall-arrest systems compatible with different job sites.
WORKING AT HEIGHTS TRAINING INCLUDES:
- A detailed training plan Applicable to full course only
- Classroom or online based training with health and safety, videos, live demonstrations, and clear instructions delivered by our high performing, knowledgeable trainers
- Written and practical assessment including all workbooks and training materials and a hi-vis vest
- One-day course or blended delivery option (theory online and practical on-site)
- Fall risk and hazard assessment
- Selection of appropriate fall protection method
- Safe use and maintenance of fall-arrest systems
- Use of safety harnesses, horizontal life lines and rails, associated lanyards, connectors anchorages and fittings
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment on successful completion
We have courses running every two weeks at our sites – See the schedule below.