What is Higher Level Skills Funding?
And how does it work?
Higher Level Skills Training is subsidised by the Queensland government and is paid to the RTO providing the training. There is a necessary co-contribution fee from the student for enrolment & training.
It is important that you consider and compare your training options and ensure they align with your chosen career pathway. Once the Certificate IV & higher course has been completed, you will have used your only Higher Level Skills program subsidy entitlement.
- You are 15 years of age or older
- Have finished or left secondary school (with the exception of VET in Schools students)
- Are a Queensland resident
- Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrant) or temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permit on the pathway to permanent residency or a New Zealand citizen
- Prospective students must not have or be enrolled in a Certificate IV level or higher qualification (not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training)
- Employment status does not matter, nor is there any minimum education requirement, except the standard entry requirements for the course
Contact us today to check your eligibility for this and other funding.
Courses funded by Higher Level Skills
About Higher Level Skills Funding
How To Apply
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to access the right choice and options for funding.
1. Check out our range of courses and take our Eligibility Quiz to find out which funding you may be eligible for.
2. Call us on 1300 790 822 to discuss what course is right for you.
3. Provide us with your Date of Birth and Full Name and we can help you with the rest!
Please note: Student fees may be paid on behalf of a student by a referring agency such as a Job Active or other employment service provider.
More info from the Department of Employment, Small Business & Training check out these useful links below:
Eligible for Funding?
Interested in studying a course but don't know what funding is available to you? Check your eligibility for funding options by answering a few questions here or contact us on 1300 790 822 to find out more.