What is Smart and Skilled Funding Funding?
And how does it work?
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government. The course fee is determined by the NSW provider calculator, please contact a Major Representative to obtain a quote.
Through the Smart and Skilled Entitlement program, eligible participants can undertake nationally accredited training.
For most courses, concession holders may have to pay a small fee & the remainder of the course fees are subsidised under the Smart and Skilled program by the NSW State Government, refer to the Smart and Skilled website.
* Previous qualifications do not affect eligibility but may affect the student fee. New entrants may be entitled to fee-free training for their first two qualifications.
Programs available include:
You may be eligible for the Smart and Skilled funding if you meet all the following requirements:
- You are 15 years of age or older
- Have finished or left secondary school
- Living or working in NSW (or an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas)
- An Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand
- You are a NSW apprentice or trainee
Contact us today to check your eligibility for this and other funding.
About Smart and Skilled Funding Funding
How To Apply
Check out our range of courses and contact us to arrange an obligation free training needs analysis and assistance through the application process. During the application process, you will need to provide evidence of eligibility, we can also assist you during this step.
Talk to A Course Advisor
Interested in studying a course but don't know what funding is available to you. Contact us today to check your eligibility and find out more about funding options available to you.