Construction Skills Queensland Funded Programs
Do you have experience working in the construction industry or have been within the last 6months? Up-skill and get your skills nationally recognised. Major Training Group is offering industry supported and funded training through a variety of Construction Skills Queensland initiatives and support. Enrol to up-skill, update and/or advance your construction career.
Funding is limited to the maximum funding amount. A Participant is only eligible for a maximum of one (1) Qualification throughout the Contract Term. Funding is not available for any units of Competency or Qualifications previously completed by a Participant. Further course information can be found at www.myskills.gov.au (Choice of elective units is subject to availability). Recognition of prior learning may be available. Prerequisite for Certificate III in Rigging must hold CPCCLDG3001A – Licence to Perform Dogging. *Some conditions may apply. E&OE
Higher Level Skills
Civil Construction Supervision
- RII40715 Cert IV in Civil Construction Supervision
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- BSB41415 Cert IV in Work Health Safety
- BSB51315 Diploma of Work Heath Safety
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
- CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
- Must be currently employed and working in the construction industry or can be Unemployed Eligible Worker. This is person who has been unemployed for a period of not greater than 6 months that would otherwise meet the requirements of an eligible worker; if an Apprentice, in the 3rd or 4th year of the apprenticeship
Skills Assessment & Gap Training (SAGT)
- CPC30313 Certificate III in Concreting
- CPC30211 Certificate III in Carpentry
- CPC30611 Certificate III in Painting & Decorating
- RII30915 Cert III in Civil Construction
- RII30915 Cert III in Civil Construction (Pipe Laying)
- RII30915 Cert III in Civil Construction (Bridge Construction & Maintenance)
- RII30815 Cert III in Civil Construction (Plant Operations)
- RII30815 Cert III in Civil Construction (Road Marking)
- RII30915 Certificate III in Civil Construction (Traffic Management)
- Must have prior or current experience working in the construction industry.
- Participants must be able to demonstrate recognition of prior learning (RPL) experience in the chosen qualification.